Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Time!

March has come and gone! 
and its already about half way through April 
California sunset :)
 very beautiful Amarillo Texas sky
Spent about about 58 hours traveling, 17 days away from home sweet home. 
Feels good to be home!
See that??? that's me and my BIG BLUE DREAM :)
when i start it and listen to the engine 
my. heart. skips. a. beat. :p
i'm in love!
haha!
dont worry
Do 
Know
Its
Just 
THING!

April. 20. 2003. 
Thats the day I made Jesus as my Lord and personal Savior 
Its so amazing that He loved us soo much to send His Son die for us. When we are just broken people. I'm still in "awe" that He loves me :)

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoesoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved"
John 3:16-17





No comments:

Post a Comment