Friday, March 9, 2012

When you count your blessings count your horse twice :)


So lately... I've been to busy thinking. I do my best thinking while riding my horse :)
(so blessed to have that horse)
Most of what enters my mind is about horses, dogs, trucks, my family, life, and a million other things! You know a woman's mind can think of a million things at once, but then have so many eMoTiOnS... that nothing gets accomplished haha!

My favorite verse to think about today.. is John 15:12-13
 "This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
Was wondering if I have that kind of love. I used to think about this when I was a little girl. In my young world then I only thought of loving my mom, dad, and sister. And if it really ever came down to it if I would give my life to see them live. 
That is true love tho... :) 

 RANDOM things this week :)
Meant my sister after work. She is working for a cloths disigner. She helps her put things in order for her next show and she is a module. So kind of fun to go there and have a look around :)
Chicken Pot pie for dinner! YUM YUM YUM!!!
Boot shopping haha didn't buy anything but had fun :)

OK! Its morning and i need to go eat while the food it still warm! 





No comments:

Post a Comment