Tuesday, May 29, 2012

She said, "Don't bother comin' home. By the time you get here I'll be long gone.

Outside on our front porch swing. 
My sister's cat lying beside me wantin' me to pet her.
A neighbor of ours has people over for a pool party.
(maybe I should have gotten to know them better lol its hot outside. pool would be nice jk jk)
And I have good ol' George Strait playing on my itunes:)

So... summer has started!

Can't tell y'all how many times i have gone swimming with my horse
http://instagr.am/p/LLkhvZPcuV/
Garden is planted
See that random standing up log to the right? haha there is a story there.
This was about maybe 2 or 3 years ago back when I had my little green truck. Dad and I went deer hunting saw that log thought it looked cool. Put in the back bed of my truck and drove that silly log 2 hours home ;p Now we lean the garden hoe up against it and put horseshoes on it along with deer antlers.
beautiful right? you can say no... its ok.
But That garden looks good!! Love summer for the fresh garden food YUM!

When I was younger my Dad used to sit down and play me all his rodeo songs. My fav is "I Can Still Make Cheyenne" by George Strait.
Sunday while the rest of my family was taking Sunday afternoon naps.
Daddy and I recorded us singing it. lol i gotta say. I did this so 20 years from now when I'm married have kids and my Father is grey headed and i'm almost to the point of loosing my eye sight. I can look back and smile :)


And since i'm talking bout my Daddy
FISH! Dad went fishing. 


:D have a blessed day!

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:9




8 comments:

  1. Wish all little girls had this kind of relationship with their daddy...would make the world a lot different! Glad you do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww:) I wish so too. I don't know what I would do without my Dad. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I didn't know John John could play and sing like that! And I didn't know you had a blog!! Looove it... All of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he great! haha ;p Thank you!!! :D That is so encouraging.

      Delete
  3. wicked cool! Thanks for making my day with a little Texas love...wait...nothin's little in Texas! Miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Thank you for reading :) Miss y'all too! Tell your family I said Howdy ;)

      Delete
  4. Great looking blog Lindsay Lou. Keep it up darlin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear:) your da best for encouraging me.

      Delete