Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shotgun Squealer and SharpShooter

One of my bestfriends just got ENGAGED a few weeks ago!! So I'm warning you... this post is gonna be a lot of pictures of two girls that are crazy best friends. That always found a way to turn each others giggle boxes upside down. And no matter what (happy times, sad times, living states away, gettin through highschool, and more...) have always stayed friends!


**PROM! FRESHMAN YEAR**


My sister, silly friend, and me! after prom at a gas station haha

**PROM!! Sophomore year**
Dancin the night away :)
*giggle boxes*
ndsıpǝ poʍu

**Prom!!! Junior year**
bestfriend, me, and another really great friend!!

**Senior PROM!!!!**

One of the best proms ever:)


**Random Pictures**



Driving around in my old truck.. this is years ago :)
My sixteen birthday party! 
We
 of course
 as we always where
 Side by Side
I would like to point out the guy next to me in the cowboy hat. Is now my boyfriend! I would have never have thought then I would be dating him now. haha ;p
see those bangs??? oh yeah! I cut them ;p 
Playing guitars at the deerlease with my Dad!
This is where I got the title of this post.
Her deerlease nickname is Shotgun Squealer! 
mine is SparpShooter!
So in the picture from left to right.
(SharpShooter, StandStinker, Shotgun Squealer)

And since I LOVE rings! I had to share a pic of her engagement ring :)
And THIS my friends is the lucky guy. lol!
And I haven't even face to face meant this man yet! Because we live states away... 

Thanks for stoppin' by! and sharing in the excitement and looking at random pictures :D

"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."
Proverbs 27:17
(In my bible I have my friends name written by this verse)

"A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps."
Proverbs 16:9
(This was my friends favorite verse when we where in high school)




No comments:

Post a Comment