Sunday, December 9, 2012

Relationship first

These past few weeks have been rough ones.
 Hints the no new blog post.
 But even though its been hard.
 Its really not that bad.
and i know
ItWillAllWorkOut :)

Hopefully soon I'll be able to post a happy post about Thanksgiving with my family. Or something about my sister engagement!!!  But until then... I would just like to say.

How blessed I am! 
To have this horse:) 
She's been with me through a lot. I love it cause at the end of the day.. no matter what seemed to happen that day. If we had a bad time together. If we where happy to see each other or not. When we walk to the barn or out to the pasture. I put the lead rope over her back or have no lead rope at all. And she walks beside me like a bestfriend.
I know she's just a horse.
I guess just sometimes... every girl needs a shoulder to cry on. 

 "Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope."
Romans 5:3-4

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."
2 Corinthians 4:18


No comments:

Post a Comment