Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013?

Its a new year! Or just another day haha;)
I'm excited to start this new year! Looking forward to see what all God is gonna do. I just know that its going to be amazing. 
Something that I thought was so cool! A perfect way to end 2012 and to start 2013. Is that I sent in my Parelli Level 1 online audition and just last week I got a email saying I passed!! 
=D
I was bouncing off the walls excited! It feels like a small accomplishment but also huge step in the right direction. I am loving Parelli and looking forward to pursing it this year!!

Here is my audition that I sent in.

passed with 1+
=D

Giving all the glory to God! 
A big thanks to my instructor! She helped me out soo much. I don't think I could have done it without all her help and her encouragement! So kind and patient with me:)

"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God".
1 Corinthians 10:31

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment