Saturday, April 21, 2012

Give me Wide Open Spaces


 I am all home alone tonight... sometimes that's a bad thing; our house always feels so empty when you're the only one home. And this girl LOVES having people around her!
 But my mom said when I was little I could entertain myself for hours. And that.. is still a bit true.

 My parents left this afternoon to hang at the deer lease for the weekend. So my sister and I hung out at the house being SiLly girls till her boyfriend picked her up. He was in need of her support while he sang and played at his gig. Soo... what did I do all by my lonesome?? WELL!

First off!  Ate dinner. Yummy one of my favs (next to potatoes) Taco Salad! Then hopped in my truck and headed out to the ranch. Fed my girl rode her bare back on the road. We where bonDinG.
Then once it started to get dark, I put her up and headed to town for some good ol' sweet tea (I could have made it.. but I wanted to drive haha). After that and texting my Dad about how much I LOVE my truck! My sister did text me and said that I could come hang with them. Told her I smelled like a horse and have a bare back bottom. :D I started heading home but by taking the back roads :p
Something always feels good having the windows a bit down jammin' to some tunes drivin' on an old dirt road while the sun is almost gone. Even saw some fire works off in the distance!
When I reached home I decided to sweep of my parkin' spot. Dad and I got my truck muddy last week...kind of made a mess in the drive way :) If you drove up around that time while I was sweeping the drive way, you would have seen a Ford F-150 parked and runnin with the headlights + radio on pointing to the end of the drive where a girl wearing BOOTS, jeans and a t-shirt. Dancing, sweeping, and runnin' around playing with her young silver lab.
After that went in and played guitar :D
I would say I am very blessed. 

So this is all a bit whatever. Why you would care I dont know. Haha but I have a great time in spite of being "alone" and just for the record. TV never came on and I was totally plannin' on watching a chick flick. O well! Maybe next time ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment