Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Dad

                           I may be a Daddy's girl ;)
My Dad and I are close close close... I told y'all I have a great boyfriend.
MY DAD IS WONDERFUL!
He is a man that holds me when I cry
listens to me when i need someone to talk to
go with me to feed horse/doggies
gives me a Godly man to look up to
encourges me 
is proud of me

It takes work to be a Daddy's girl
I'll go with my dad to hunt and fish
Sit down and play guitar with him
Encourge him
make him cookies
get the house clean before he comes home from work

I'm saying i'm a daddy's girl


I am one of 3
My mom
Sister
then me

All happy as can be, because we have this great man in our life to 
protect us
love us
provide for us

Someday my sister and I will move on when we are married and gone... Its a sad thought and then again happy. We pray we will find a man like our Dad.      

No comments:

Post a Comment