Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May Horse Collage!!


My horses look so much alike that its hard for just anyone to tell which one is which!
haha!!

They are soo different though! Have my Left-brain introvert and my right-brained extrovert.

Month of May horse fun picture collage =P
I love my horses y'all! The three of us just belong together.
Top left picture I took that right after my mare side passed really well for the first time on the ground! My gelding is always yawning when I try and take his picture lol! 
So I haven't felt like i've been able to spend all that much time with my horses this month as much as I would have wanted too. But lookin back on these pictures are happy! So thankful for all the time I get to spend doin' something I love!
:)


"If you act like you've only got fifteen minutes, it will take all day. Act like you've got all day, it will take fifteen minutes."
-Monty Roberts

"Take the time it takes SO IT TAKES LESS TIME"
-Pat Parelli

"I've never seen it take longer than two days!"
-Pat Parelli


1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. :) http://myallaroundcowgirllife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete