Friday, April 27, 2012

Howdy!

Was thinking today... What to blog about next?
I have thought of something... But before I let my figures sssllooowwwly gallop across the keyboard.
I would like to thank everyone for taking time out of your day and taking a look at my blog :)
Thanks y'all! It means a lot.

Its gettin' to be Dark:30. I am now all snuggled up in my bed listening to my family talking and laughing in the next room. :) I love that. I'm off to bed early tonight because of allergies :/ Its a bit of a pain but I know I could be having a lot worse so... Its all good. 
Spent some time with my horse today! makes me happy. One of the things that is on the agenda this weekend is for my Dad and I to change oil in my truck and give Big Blue a wash. Its gonna be fun spending time with my Dad :D

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Psalms 19:1

I went outside just a bit ago and just sat on the concrete driveway in my pj's, and flip flops. And It was so AWESOME to see the stars in the sky, feel the wind on my face, and know my God is with me and He is never changing. He is the same as He was in the beginning.
 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
 The same was in the beginning with God.
 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:1-3
While I was sitting in the middle of the driveway filling my mind with thoughts of Christ. stirring my affections for Him. My love for Him grew. I have to be completely honest. Today I neglected the most important aspect of my life. My Lord. So it was really awesome to go out side and know that even though of my neglect. That He is still the same and He is with me directing my steps. How great is that!?
I know this won't be the last time I will neglect Him. So sad to say. I'm not perfect by any means! So its great to know He is perfect and He is a forgiving Father to big things and to the smallest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment