Saturday, August 25, 2012

One Day at a Time

My boyfriend is back at college... But before he left we went on a special date. And he SpOiLeD me. 
Favorite Restaurant.
 White roses:)
(He had our waiter bring out the roses when we got our entrée)
And then gave me a Columbia fleece.
He did good!

He has not been gone for long. But of course we are already missin' each other.. a lot.

:)

On another note. 
A couple of friends and I got together to play and sing together. It was a blessing to be able to sit around and sing to our Lord.  
*Revelation Song*
This was our second time to play this song together. I had chills the first time we did! 

I hope y'all are having a great weekend!!


 "Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He give us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain"
1 Corinthians 15:55-58

This has been my favorite verse all week
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment