Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just a vapour:)

so.. woke up at 5:20 this morning tossing and turning.
Wasn't really planning to wake up that early but hey it all worked out :)
Went to the ranch to spend time with my girl.
I would not say we had the most productive "play time". But tried my best to end on a good note:) 
GOAL: Get all 7 games down.
(its gonna take a while. And that's ok)

About a 2 weeks ago my horse and I got to go see a 1 star parelli instructor!
It was a awesome time and learned a lot. It was also very encouraging!
And I thought the next day that is was my horse and I first time to be in arena together where the ground did not feel like a rock. I can now check that off my bucket list!!
(sometimes its just the simple things in life)
:)


There is my lovely horse in the trailer <3
We had to barrow my neighbor's trailer. Very kind of them! 
And! my Dad!! so loving. haha dealing with a horse crazy daughter and all that follows behind her when she pulls horse trailer ;)

ok! lets shift gears. Monday night my boyfriend came out to the ranch with me to play with my horse:)) Made me a happy girl. He ended up watching us and taking pictures.
We even had a "movie" moment. Where my horse gave me a slight nudge into his arms.
it was funny...!


*beautiful*



aww:) Thats a sweet picture... not ready for him to go back to college.

Thats all for now. Thanks for stopin' by ;)
God bless!

"Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that."
James 4:14-15


"For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."
1 Corinthians 6:20

No comments:

Post a Comment