Tuesday, June 5, 2012

God is SO good!

To God be the glory.


From the simple words that mean so much..

learning more about this beautiful horse
and
spending hours outside in this Texas heat chopping wood with the family. (having a log spitter is a huge help)
Spending a afternoon with this lovely young lady. Getting a chance to encourage her and see her grow into a beautiful godly young lady:) 
:D
Having a GREAT dinner with fresh garden veggies!
GOLDFISH!!
yum..


Day's you will never forget ;)
Get all dressed up cute :)
Then your FAV boots!!

FAMILY

*Sister*
Best friend


Most AMAZING parents!
OH yeah! I got spanked and sent to my room!!
Believe me, I deserved it.
Thanks to them leading/correcting me and pointing me where to go.
I've become the person I am today:)

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Philippians 1:6

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Hebrews 12:1


No comments:

Post a Comment