Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thankful&Proud


spending time with my horse
(isn't her nose about one of the cutest things)
or am I just a crazy horse nut?
playing mario brothers on wii.
laughing our heads off and having a "giggle fest" as my sister and I call it.

My friend is about to get married! Her wedding is gonna be the 4th wedding this summer!!

I hope y'all are having a great summer full of happy memories!!
Also hope y'all also had a great Independence day
Thankful&Proud to live in the United States of America!

"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."
Proverbs 29:2

"While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."
2 Corinthians 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment